Gebrüder Lohmann GmbH - Aluminium in Bestform seit 1946!

About us


The company was founded in 1946 by Mr. Gunter Lohmann. In 1950 his brother Karl-Heinz Lohmann, who had returned from war as a prisoner, joined the company and entered “Gebrüder Lohmann” in the German commercial register. .

In the early years after the postwar era the company dealt with the production of aluminum chilled castings in the district Werdohl. In the following years Gebrüder Lohmann expanded and soon an independent tool manufactur and the complete mechanical processing were added.

In 1972 the company was converted into the Gebrüder Lohmann limited parnership

In 1979, the foundry and tooling were outsourced to Werdohl-Dresel. After the death of Karl-Heinz Lohmann his widow Johanna Lohmann started as a co-partner in the firm.

In 1980 the company invested in the first CNC-controlled machines.

In 1989 the company was converted into a Ltd. The two former limited partners Rolf Lohmann and Hermann Krins entered as partners and managing directors in the company.

In 1990 both operating parts were moved to Werdohl-Dresel due to renovation of factory and offices.

In 2011 Mr. Dipl.Kaufmann Hans Rohdenburg and his wife assumed the company and the management.